Before ordering website optimization services you need to know a few things about it first because who wants to pay for something they have no clue about, right? Well, in this article I will be dealing with some of these need-to-know things.
- By this time we are very well aware of the fact that pictures and clips draw visitors like a magnet but we need text too. A site is nothing if compiled without the use of text. The reason for this is that the search engines cannot search video and photos for relevance. You can tell a more detailed story with the use of text.
- The design of your site has to be a user friendly one on any and all devices. If not you are potentially losing out on a huge chunk of your market.
- Adding a site map is also a great way to create ease of access. In order to not affect your user experience you shouldn’t make your menus more than three levels deep.
- Improving the load speed of your page will also add to the ease of a visitor’s navigation. This in turn will keep them on your site longer.
- Keep some sort of balance between your picture and text ratio in order to also keep the loading time to a minimum. You need to give your pics an understandable name.
Some of these points may not seem to have anything to do with quality SEO services but in the end all of these things will help search engines work through the information on your site. This means that they can get to the vital parts they need to get you ranking higher. If you have a great SEO web design company doing the work for you, they’ll do all of these things and more.