Adwords being the thing used most to send paid traffic to specific sites is nothing new but it can be used to boost conversion too. I will give you a few ideas of how this can be achieved.
- Adwords have an awesome tool called simply the Keyword Tool. Using it to find the desired keywords every month will ensure that you are up to date with regards to what people are searching for.
- Another tool named Insights for Search gives you a way of comparing patterns of search volume across many different fields like categories, regions, timeframes and keywords. You can compare your brand against your competitors’.
- With the Ad Scheduling function you can decide to adjust the amounts you bid on keywords for scheduled times on a specific day. This means that you can super target these specified times to maximize exposure.
- If you choose to customize you can choose between five columns. You can add or remove them as you like and drag and drop too. These metrics can then be shown in Adwords.
- A great right hand to the previous tool is the filters. You can use them to filter according to metrics you chose.
- Make use of the report download option. These reports come in different formats for you to choose and if you would like to receive a specific report weekly you can set it up with the email and schedule options.
If you find a Pay per Click audit company they will be the ones making use of these functions and if they are good they will do it like the pros they are. At Boon Info Tech you just know that you are dealing with the best Adwords management company that offers you much more than Google PPC Services.